Saturday, December 29, 2012

Songs can heal your soul.

At first, I do not believe that songs can heal soul. But when I feel the real emptiness in my soul.... I don't know the medicines for these empty soul. I feel nothing and I know, I need something.

These are some songs that can heal my soul when I'm sad, heart-broken or maybe when I just don't know what to do. Songs do heal.


1. Waiting by Endah n Rhesa
I’m not the only one who adores you anyway
But someday you will know that I am here
2. Grow Old with You by Adam Sandler
I'll miss, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

3. Falling in Love at A Coffeeshop by Landon Pigg
I think that possibly
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you

4. Tentang Seseorang by Dian Sastro
Bosan aku dengan penat
dan enyah saja kau pekat
Seperti berjelaga jika kusendiri

5. Orang Ketiga by HiVi
Akankah ada kesempatan
untuk diriku menyatakan rasa yang selama ini ada

6. Sunshine & City Lights by Greyson Chance
Now we're heading uptown
Is there something or nothing you wanted to say?
'Cause I need to go now
Do you want me to stay?

7. Lonely by 2NE1
You are so kind but
That's the way you are but oh
I don't know I don't know
Why I am like this

8. Little Things by One Direction

You never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to 
If i let you know, i'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh

9. Tahu Diri by Maudy Ayunda
Dan..upayaku tahu diri..Tak slamanya berhasilPabila kau muncul terus beginiTanpa pernah kita bersamaPergilah,menghilang sajalah lagi
10. Happy Ending by Mika
This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope no love no glory
Happy ending's gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wasted
and I'm wasting everyday

So, that's all my healing-songs. Songs do heal. A lot. Even these are not happy songs :]
Nabila
{xoxo}